Situated amidst lush greenery, this 5 star hotel belongs to the Jaypee group of hotels and offers a 180 degree view of the nearby Himalayas. With state of the art amenities and a warm and efficient hospitality ready for you at any given point of time, your stay at this hotel in Mussoorie is bound to be an unforgettable one!
For your stay:
The rooms of this hotel are centrally air conditioned and are equipped with attached baths with running hot/cold water, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, mini bar, hair dryer and a tea/coffee maker. The different types of rooms available are:
- Standard Room.
- Executive Room.
- Executive Suite.
For your taste buds: Regency, A multi cuisine restaurant well known for its mouth watering bakeries and confectionaries.
- Captain Young’s Cafe – Named after Captain Young who discovered Mussoorie, this round the clock coffee shop also serves mouth watering Indian and Continental delicacies.
- Marshal’s Lounge – An in house bar that houses a wide assortment of Indian and imported cocktails and wines.
Business Facilities: State of the art business centre.
- Indoor heated swimming pool.
- Sansha Ayurvedic Spa and fitness centre complete with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam.
- Squash court and bowling galley.
- Tennis court, skating rink, pool and billiards table, croquet, jogging trail.
- Children’s activity centre complete with video games and library.
- Beauty parlour and barber shop.
- Safe Deposit lockers at the front desk.
- Doctor on call.
- 24 hour concierge.
- laundry, florist and astrologer services.
How to reach us:
By Air: The nearest airport is the Jolly Grant airport.
By Rail: The Dehradun railhead is a 1 hour drive from this hotel.
By Road: Mussoorie is well connected by road and Delhi is just a 5 hours drive from here.