Located amidst plush manicured gardens, The Hotel Samrat is a deluxe 5 star hotel of the Ashok Group. A structure made of marble and stone, this hotel is known for a centrally located flower filled atrium. With rooms overlooking enclosed gardens and fountains, a stay at Hotel Samrat is bound to be a visual treat for any discerning guest. So come and enjoy your stay at Hotel Samrat – one of the most prestigious hotels in the hospitality industry.
For your stay: The Hotel Samrat has a total of 255 air conditioned rooms each of which are lavishly endowed with a CCTV, telephone, attached bathrooms with running hot and cold water, wall to wall carpeting, wooden décor, tea/coffee maker, mini bar, wi fi internet, etc. The rooms available here are:
- Single Rooms – 196 numbers.
- Double Rooms – 36 numbers.
- Deluxe Suites – 2 numbers.
- Apartments – 13 numbers.
For your taste buds:
- Baradari – A restaurant known for its Indian and Mughlai cuisine as well its live ghazals evenings.
- Red Chilli – A restaurant that is known for its Indian as well as Chinese cuisines.
- Chakras – A multi cuisine restaurant that is known for its ambience.
Indulge yourself: Decibel – A pub cum bar of Hotel Samrat.
Business Facilities: The Hotel Samrat provides extremely modern amenities for holding conferences and seminars. Modern gadgetry as well as secretarial assistance provided by this hotel is bound to make any business meet a success. The different rooms for holding formal meets are:
- Board Room – With a capacity of about 25 pax.
- Kautilya Hall – With a capacity of upto 200 pax.
- A well equipped health club.
- Swimming Pool.
- Tennis Court.
- Shopping Arcade.
- Beauty Parlour.
- Florist Baby sitting facility.
- Safe Deposit Vault.
- Special guest rooms for the physically disabled.
- Doctor on call.
- Ample car parking area.
- Laundry and dry cleaning facility.
- Valet parking.
- Car Rental facility.
- Airport transfer facility.
- Travel Desk.
How to reach us:
By Air: The nearest international and domestic airport are about 15 and 10 kms away from here respectively.
By Rail: The New Delhi railway station is about 9 kms away from here.
By Road: Delhi is well connected by road.