Spread over an area of 3 acres, The Garden Village is a unique resort that has been structured in accordance with the rules of Vaastu. Scenic green lawns with ample supporting flora and fauna, peacocks freely moving in these lawns, etc are some of the sights to behold in this deluxe resort situated at Mehrauli. A stay at this Eco-Art resort is an experience in itself.
For your stay: The Garden Village offers 2 types of traditional bamboo-mud-thatch accommodations each of which have decors that are a blend of Eastern and Western traditions. All the traditional huts have heated/air conditioned living accommodations, private bathroom with running water facility, patio, etc.
- Eco-Luxe Suite.
- Eco-Luxe Superior.
For your taste buds: A vegetarian restaurant that serves meals at fixed times and which offers dairy products and egg preparations also.
Business Facilities: The Garden Village has modern facilities for holding conferences and business seminars in its environs. LCD projectors, screens, wi fi internet access are some of the facilities available here. The 2 halls available here are:
- Utsav Mandir – A large multi purpose open space area that is surrounded by a bamboo groove and a pond and which can accommodate upto 60 pax.
- Patanjali – A modern air conditioned room for holding conferences of upto 40 pax.
- Lush green award winning gardens.
- Artist studios.
- Water bodies.
- Meditation hall.
- Facilities for indulging in yoga, massages and meditation in rustic village like settings.
- Dining/lounge area.
- Laundry and airport transfers on payable basis.
How to reach us:
By Air: The international airport is situated about 15 kms away from here. The domestic airport happens to be 18 kms from here.
By Rail: The nearest railhead is the New Delhi railway junction and the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway junction.
By Road: The Garden Village is well connected by road and happens to be just 4 kms away from Gurgaon.