Located at an altitude of 7200 feet above sea level on a hill known as the Baroda Estate, the Hotel Dunsvirk Court was once the erstwhile summer palace of the Maharaja of Baroda. Originally the residence of a British lord, Lord Dunsvirk from whom the name derives, this hotel commands a breathe-taking view of the Doon Valley, Mussoorie town and the majestic snow capped Himalayas.
For your stay:
The Hotel Dunsvirk Court is partially heated and offers a total of 42 rooms all of which are well adorned and laced with amenities needed for day to day life. An attached washroom with running hot and cold water, colour TV with satellite connectivity, etc are some of the facilities available in all the rooms:
- Non air conditioned double rooms – 41 numbers.
- Non air conditioned suite – 1 numbers.
For your taste buds: The Cellar – An in house restaurant that serves a variety of Indian, Chinese, Mughlai and Continental cuisines.
- Dickens Bar – A bar that has cozy interiors and which provides an unpolluted view of the snow capped mountains.
- Tea House – The Coffee Shop.
Business Facilities: The Grand Laburnum – An elegant conference hall that boasts of modern conference facilities and which can accommodate upto a 120 pax.
- Facilities for indulging in indoor sports such as carrom, billiards and table tennis.
- Group games such as treasure hunts, etc.
- Bonfires with live cultural performances are arranged on request.
- Treks organized on request.
- Laundry facility.
- Car parking facility.
- Medical attention on demand.
- Packages to suit your needs.
How to reach us:
By Air: The Jolly Grant airport is about 59 kms away from this hotel.
By Rail: The Dehradun railway station is 35 kms away from here.
By Road: The town of Mussoorie is well connected by road through private and state run buses. The Library bus stand is just a mere 1.5 km s away from this hotel.