Nestled in approximately 6 acres of greens The Taj Palace Hotel is located at Dhaula Kuan in one of the most exclusive diplomatic enclave of the city. Known for its state of the art amenities and premium services, the Taj Palace is often the address of many state dignitaries, high profile businessmen and corporate moguls when in India. A large conference hall with unmatchable amenities is also one of the prime attractions of this hotel.
For your stay: The Taj Palace Hotel has a total of 40 suites, 422 rooms and 2 majestic Presidential Suites. The variety of rooms on offer here at this wi-fi enabled hotel is:
- Superior Rooms – Elegantly appointed rooms with data ports, direct dialing speaker phones, CCTV, channel music, mini bar, facility for in room dining and wi fi connectivity.
- Deluxe Rooms – Rooms similar to superior rooms albeit with parquet flooring.
- Taj Club Rooms – Guests staying here are offered a host of complimentary facilities such as airport pick up, invisible butler, welcome drinks, tea, coffee, cocktails at the lounge, gym, steam and sauna in addition to imported wine bottle, fresh flowers, fruit basket, newspapers, magazines and lot more.
- Executive Suites – Rich textured separate bedroom and living room accommodation.
- Luxury Suites – Spacious suites with separate dining, living and bedroom as well as 2 bathrooms. Some suites also have private gardens.
- Grand Luxury Suites – These have a private study, terrace garden, 2 large bedrooms and bathrooms, living room and dining area.
- Presidential Suites – Exquisite and modern with 2 bedrooms and attached washrooms and sauna, large living and dining area as well as a kitchenette.
For your taste buds:
- Kafe Fontana – A 24 hour open inviting Mediterranean eatery with live entertainment.
- Masala Art – An Indian restaurant known for its traditional North Indian cuisines.
Indulge yourself: Orient Express – A much awarded bar cum restaurant where jazz performances are common every evening.
- State of the art business facilities with one of the services being simultaneous translation into 5 languages for the benefit of delegates. The hotel has a total of 9 convention rooms with capacity ranging from 400 – 1100.
- 3200 sq feet large convention centre.
- Lawns that can accommodate upto 1600 people during outdoor functions.
- Laptops and printers on hire.
- Translation and interpretation services.
- Golf and tennis facility.
- Themed evenings.
- Swimming pool.
- Shopping arcade.
- State of the art fitness centre.
- Spa and Ayurvedic massage facility.
- Car Rentals.
- Baby sitting.
- Doctor on call.
- Hair salon.
- Doctor on call.
- Express laundry and dry cleaning facility.
- Travel assistance.
- Wi fi internet.
How to reach us:
By Air: The airport is barely 10 minutes away from the hotel.
By Rail: Delhi is well connected by an extensive railway network.
By Road: Well connected by road to rest of the country.
Tags: South Delhi