Welcome to a 3 star resort spread over 6 acres of naturally landscaped area and whose architecture resembles that of the Gupta period complete with stone walls, wood carvings and slate roofs. Enjoy the rustic charm of the resort as you enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby Himalayas. Enjoy the beauty of nature as you embark on trekking and riding trails during your stay here.
32 cottages that blend perfectly into the Gupta period of architecture at the resort. These can be further divided into:
- Studio Apartment: Ideal for a 3 member family and is equipped with a kitchenette, double bed, sofa cum bed, a CCTV as well as a telephone.
- Single Bedroom Apartment: Ideal for 2 couples to stay provides all of the above mentioned facilities.
- In house restaurant that serves a variety of cuisines.
- Ample Parking facility.
- High speed internet.
- Airport shuttle for tourists.
- Bird watching and sight seeing tours can be arranged.
- Rock climbing and rappelling facility.
- Pony rides, vegetable carving, painting contests, etc for kids.
- Housie, glass painting workshops, recipe contests, etc. for ladies.
- Ayurvedic and Pahari massages on request.
- Evening programmes.
By Air: The nearest airport is at Delhi (383 kms) and at a drive distance of 10 hours.
By Rail: The nearest railway station is at Kathgodam which is 3 ½ hours from the resort
By Road: Nainital and Corbett are at a driving distance of 3 ½ and 6 hours from the resort respectively.